Thursday, January 6, 2011

I feel good...... -A creation by my younger daughter Pragati when she was 10....

by Shobha Mishra on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 9:48pm











 I am born after so many struggles,
                                                      I feel good......
I am in the lap of my mother,
                                                 I feel good.......
I have started speaking,
                                        I feel good........
From toddling I am walking,
                                      I feel good............
I am able to go to school,
                                         I feel good................
I am now intelligent, smart and good looking,
                                                    I feel good.............
I am a college student now,
                                             I feel good.............
My ambition is fulfilled, I am adult now,
                                                    I feel good..............
I am married and have a family,
                                                 I feel good...............
My children are again living the same life like me,
                                                        I feel good...............
But....After their ambition is fulfilled they left me,I am not broken,I am strong,
                                                                I feel good..................
My life has come to an end, nobody feels good, even i would also miss these 12 steps in which I led my life...
           I n just 12 steps I led my life.......
           Thanks god for giving me such a wonderful life of sorrows and happiness because...
                           <span>SORROWS + HAPPINESS = LIFE.......</span>
<span> </span>                                                                                           I STILL FEEL GOOD...........












No comments:

Post a Comment